EmplacementVoir la carte
ΕxtérieursVoir la vidéo 360° view
30 chambres réparties dans 3 bâtiments nouvellement construits par le propriétaire (ingénieur civil), avec:
- Flat (LCD) 19″ TV satellite
- Ligne téléphonique directe
- Salle de bain individuelle
- Reception desk operates from 08:00 to 23:00
- Express check out service
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) in every room and all hotel areas
- Laptop or tablet provided (upon request)
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi and waterfalls
- Travelling with children? We have a fun playground and we offer baby sitting (upon request)
- Sitting room and lounge with a 42″ satellitte TV-corner.
- Safety box (upon request)
- Wake-up call service
- Direct telephone line in room
- Daily room cleaning service
- Change of bed linen every three days
- Change of bath towels every two days
Bar - Restaurant
Le Petit-Déjeuner Buffet à Volonté ← Back to Services
Copieux et varié, le petit-déjeuner, dressé en buffet, pourra être dégusté sur la terrasse ou dans la salle à manger jusqu'à 10:30 tous les jours et comprend:
- Du café filtré, du thé, du lait frais
- Jus de griottes, jus d'orange, jus de pamplemousse
- Des fruits frais (selon la saison)
- De haute qualité de fromage feta
- Salade de concombre et de tomate
- Des olives de Kalamata
- Trois différents types de koulourakia
- Du pain frais ou grillé, des biscottes
- Du jambon, du fromage
- Des oeufs à la coque
- Des céréales au choix
- Du yaourt Grec, servi avec du miel grec
- Trois sortes de confiture et du beurre de haute qualité
Note: Ce sont les éléments essentiels. De temps en temps, plus de choses sont incluses.
Restaurant menu ← Back to services
Salads & starters
Note: We use extra virgin olive oil for all our dishes.
Drinks menu ← Back to services
bdiva76 (Oslo, Norway)
Michaelia Hotel is a very nice and clean hotel situated in the traditional village of Petra at Lesvos, one of the Greeke islands. The hospitality is the best you can have. Me and my family have stayed at Michaelia several times, and will go back as soon as possible next summer. A place to calm down and just live the quiet life.
Laura_Bakker (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
I visited after some time the Hotel Michaelia in August 2010 and I was astonished by the aesthetics & functionality of the recent rennovation. The rooms were very bright with soft colors. I loved the the garden with its unique furniture, the rock garden with the fish pond, the pool with the waterfalls and wooden deck around. It's an elegant hotel with a great attention to detail and excellent surroundings. I found the same personnel as my previous visit, always friendly and prompt to make you feel comfortable, as if you were among friends. Very nice, relaxing vacation with beautiful images. We're awaiting eagerly to find the time to visit again.
John (Suldal, Norway)
We have recently returned to Norway after two wonderful weeks at the Hotel Michaelia in Petra. Our views are of course coloured by being two well grown-up couples who don't much like being roasted beside a pool, and are looking more for the genuine Greek hospitality than for luxury and the cool professional attitude you can find in the big hotels whichever country you visit.
Nevertheless, we could also see that a family of five, with children from 5 to 10 years, enjoyed their stay immencely.
Our room had balconies towards the sea, with only the road between. A wonderful place to sip an ouzo while watching the spectacular sight of the sun going down into the Egaean, before going out for dinner.
The rooms were adequate, spotlessly clean and with AC. The breakfast buffet had everything we needed, and the garden was a nice place to sit and relax with a cup of coffe in the afternoon.
We can't talk about the Michaelia without mentioning the owner and our hostess, Maria, a wonderful woman who made us feel very welcome, and had very interesting plans for the future of the hotel. We are looking forward to return and see what happens.
But please, Maria, don't do anything that changes the atmosphere of your hotel, it's just perfect!
A TripAdvisor Member (Greece)
Loved this hotel! The service was excellent and very very friendly! It's located just across the beach and I could just sit in the balcony and gaze at the sea for hours. The breakfast was very delicious and the place was really, really clean everywhere! I certainly recommend it to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy his holiday.
iJohnnyCash (Patras, Greece)
I stayed in the hotel in June 2009. I was very happy with the hotel services, they were always friendly and very helpful with everything I needed, including general advice about the area and what I should visit. The whole atmosphere of the hotel felt like a big family! The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. I'll try to visit again this year.
Adresse postaleMer route de Petra
81109 Petra, Lesvos, Greece
Numéros de téléphone
- (+30) 22530 41731-2
- Fax: (+30) 22530 41733