ExterioresVer vídeo 360° view
- Piscina with Jacuzzi and cascadas
- Restaurante con terraza con vistas al mar
- Vivir terraza de la habitación frente a la piscina y el jardín del hotel
- Zona de juegos, para los niños
- Jardincito rocoso con peces vivos
30 habitaciones distribuidas en 3 edificios de nueva construcción por el propietario (ingeniero civil), que incluye:
- Flat (LCD) de 19″ TV vía satélite
- Teléfono de línea directa
- Cuarto de baño individual
- Balcón o terraza individual con vistas a la:
- el mar Egeo O
- la piscina y las montañas verdes con pequeños pueblos de escalada en ellos
- Reception desk operates from 08:00 to 23:00
- Express check out service
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) in every room and all hotel areas
- Laptop or tablet provided (upon request)
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi and waterfalls
- Travelling with children? We have a fun playground and we offer baby sitting (upon request)
- Sitting room and lounge with a 42″ satellitte TV-corner.
- Safety box (upon request)
- Wake-up call service
- Direct telephone line in room
- Daily room cleaning service
- Change of bed linen every three days
- Change of bath towels every two days
Bar - Restaurant
- Free plentiful buffet breakfast 7am to 10:30am every morning.
- Bar serving drinks and snacks (Operating hours: 12:00 - 23:30)
- Restaurant serving a dishes and snacks (Operating hours: 12:00-21:30)
- Early bird breakfast
- Take away food wrapped in foil (upon request)
- Breakfast in room (upon request)
Buffet breakfast ← Back to Servicios
Our breakfast buffet includes at least:
- Tea & filtered coffee
- Fresh milk
- Orange, sour cherry and grapefruit juices
- Seasonal fruits
- High quality feta cheese
- Freshly sliced tomato and cucumber
- Kalamata olives
- Three different kinds of koulourakia
- Bread, toast and crackers
- Ham and sliced cheese
- Boiled eggs
- Two different kinds of breakfast cereal
- Greek yoghurt and honey
- Three kinds of jam and high quality butter
Note: These are the essentials. Occasionally, more things are included.
Restaurant menu ← Back to services
Salads & starters
Note: We use extra virgin olive oil for all our dishes.
Drinks menu ← Back to services
Buscar y reservar
Comentarios Leer todos & escribir su propia TripAdvisor.com
The most friendly, clean and pittoresque hotel we have ever been to.
bdiva76 (Oslo, Norway)
Michaelia Hotel is a very nice and clean hotel situated in the traditional village of Petra at Lesvos, one of the Greeke islands. The hospitality is the best you can have. Me and my family have stayed at Michaelia several times, and will go back as soon as possible next summer. A place to calm down and just live the quiet life.
An elegant hotel with a great attention to detail and excellent surroundings
Laura_Bakker (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
I visited after some time the Hotel Michaelia in August 2010 and I was astonished by the aesthetics & functionality of the recent rennovation. The rooms were very bright with soft colors. I loved the the garden with its unique furniture, the rock garden with the fish pond, the pool with the waterfalls and wooden deck around. It's an elegant hotel with a great attention to detail and excellent surroundings. I found the same personnel as my previous visit, always friendly and prompt to make you feel comfortable, as if you were among friends. Very nice, relaxing vacation with beautiful images. We're awaiting eagerly to find the time to visit again.
John (Suldal, Norway)
We have recently returned to Norway after two wonderful weeks at the Hotel Michaelia in Petra. Our views are of course coloured by being two well grown-up couples who don't much like being roasted beside a pool, and are looking more for the genuine Greek hospitality than for luxury and the cool professional attitude you can find in the big hotels whichever country you visit.
Nevertheless, we could also see that a family of five, with children from 5 to 10 years, enjoyed their stay immencely.
Our room had balconies towards the sea, with only the road between. A wonderful place to sip an ouzo while watching the spectacular sight of the sun going down into the Egaean, before going out for dinner.
The rooms were adequate, spotlessly clean and with AC. The breakfast buffet had everything we needed, and the garden was a nice place to sit and relax with a cup of coffe in the afternoon.
We can't talk about the Michaelia without mentioning the owner and our hostess, Maria, a wonderful woman who made us feel very welcome, and had very interesting plans for the future of the hotel. We are looking forward to return and see what happens.
But please, Maria, don't do anything that changes the atmosphere of your hotel, it's just perfect!
Awsome hotel, very friendly service!
A TripAdvisor Member (Greece)
Loved this hotel! The service was excellent and very very friendly! It's located just across the beach and I could just sit in the balcony and gaze at the sea for hours. The breakfast was very delicious and the place was really, really clean everywhere! I certainly recommend it to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy his holiday.
I loved it
iJohnnyCash (Patras, Greece)
I stayed in the hotel in June 2009. I was very happy with the hotel services, they were always friendly and very helpful with everything I needed, including general advice about the area and what I should visit. The whole atmosphere of the hotel felt like a big family! The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. I'll try to visit again this year.
Dirección PostalSeaside Road of Petra
81109 Petra, Lesbos, Grecia
Números de teléfono
- (+30) 22530 41731-2
- Fax: (+30) 22530 41733